The Open Letter to President Trump > News

본문 바로가기

DISCLAIMER. Korean American National Coordinating Council, Inc. does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of some of the information or content contained in this website. These are only introduced for the Korean Americans and others to have a direct access to know the positions of the DPRK (North Korea) and some other opinions of ROK (South Korea). 

News

overseas | The Open Letter to President Trump

페이지 정보

작성자 편집국 작성일19-01-23 08:41 댓글0건

본문

The Open Letter to President Trump

Dear Mr. President Trump,

I am In-Sook Lee and I have written to you three times previously, regarding your meeting with North Korean leader Mr. Kim Jeong Eun.  Thank you for your response and your discussions with Mr. Kim.  You have done an excellent job with Mr. Kim in the effort for finding peace and prosperity in the world.

There is still need though, to withdraw the US military from South Korea and make a peace treaty with North Korea.  There are war mongers in the United States that are trying to undo your great job by opening their big mouths with their lies.  They are working for their own profit and not for the safety of this country.  These Deep Staters know how dangerous it is if we have a nuclear war with North Korea, but they pretend that North Korea cannot retaliate with a nuclear weapon and these warmongers attack you with all kinds of fake stories.

North Korea is reluctant to get rid of their nuclear weapons because of their fear of being destroyed just like Syria, Iraq, and Libya.

North Korea has insisted that “the denuclearization of the Korean peninsula” means the denuclearization of the world.

A part of  the New Year Address made by the Leader  Kim Jeong Eun on Jan.1, 2019 states:

-------- We will never tolerate the interference and intervention of outside forces who stand in the way of national reconciliation, unity and reunification with the design to subordinate inter-Korean relations to their tastes and interests.

-------- I am of the opinion that, while meeting and holding talks beneficial to both sides with the US president in June last year, we exchanged constructive views and reached a consensus of understanding for a shortcut to removing each other's apprehensions and resolving the entangled problems.

------- But if the United States does not keep the promise it made in the eyes of the world, and out of miscalculation of our people's patience, it attempts to unilaterally enforce something upon us and persists in imposing sanctions and pressure against our Republic, we may be compelled to find a new way for defending the sovereignty of the country and the supreme interests of the state and for achieving peace and stability of the Korean peninsula.

--------

After the DPRK-US summit meeting, the North Korea has fulfilled their promise one by one, but the US does not do anything other than implement more heavy sanctions against the DPRK and  military pressure on the N. Korean people. 

I can imagine the frustration and anger the North Koreans must feel.  They are possibly feeling very angry and thinking of  “A New Way” of resolving the issue. 

A possible scenario the North Koreans may think to do is “a nuclear-explosion-show” on the sea near New York to make Americans know that  their lives in danger under the US war-mongers’ influence and it might be trigger the Last Judgment Armageddon War.

So, if US will not do its promise with N. Korea, it might be better for you not to meet Mr. Kim anymore - it would be better to prepare for nuclear-war.   

Mr. President, I suggest you tell the public the truth                                          

: that as the president you have a duty to protect the lives and welfare of the American people, but that the warmongers only want to benefit their own profit and do not consider peoples’ lives if a nuclear war with North Korea were to happen.                                                                               

: that North Korean Missiles can fly in a zigzag pattern at extremely fast speeds, and has decoy nuke war-heads that are impossible to catch. 

: that If a nuclear war between US and North Korea broke out, more Americans would die than the North Koreans because N. Korea has been preparing for an attack with for 68 years and they have 547 km underground military tunnel(2005.05.14 JoongAng Daily News) and 11000 ~ 14000 underground camps(2003.11.14  LA Times), but US has none at all for its peoples.

Mr. President, if you state a clear warning on the dangers of a nuclear war, then the people against you would shut their mouths and the American people would follow your lead in a favorable way.

After you do it, you can fire all the Deep State staffs fighting against you. 

If there were opportunities for Americans to invest in North Korea, then their economy will improve, as well as create more profits for Americans.  For example, North Korea has $140 trillion worth of rare earth elements and also undeveloped petroleum, which accounts for almost the fourth largest amount in the world.   Explaining the possibly profitability in trading with North Korea to Americans would give Americans a change to allow a chance of more prosperity in the coming centuries.

I believe Pyongyang  is a good place to meet Mr. Kim.  The whole world would be watching this epic meeting between  the two worst foes having a cheerful talk and expecting a new peaceful world. You would be one of the greatest presidents stepping towards peace.

I very much support your policies regarding the peace treaty with North Korea, particularly when you announced to end the war and withdraw the U.S. military from South Korea.

Thank you for keeping your words.  These are some of the points that made me vote for you.  I truly believe you can make the world a more peaceful place.

Sincerely yours,

추천 0

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

인기게시물
Why I Hope Maduro Wins And North Korea Keeps Its Nukes
SECOND TRUMP-KIM SUMMIT HINTS AT PROGRESS
US-North Korea Talks Are Moving Decisively to the Diplomatic…
엘에이 진보단체들, “베네주엘라여 일어나 싸우라!”
재미동포전국연합 박문재수석부회장 , 하나의 조국을 위한 제언
[사진] 북의 올해신년사 내용이 담긴 우표
오늘 트럼프에게 평화조약을 촉구하는 편지를 보냈습니다
최근게시물
"민족앞에 한 약속이 빈말로 되게 하여서는 안된다"
‘김정일 위원장’ 대장정은 조선 찬란함의 비결이다
[사진]광명성절경축 행사, 김정일화축전 외 3
북, 김정일위원장식 사업방법
북, “세계자주화위업을 추동하는 자주적인 대외정책”
[제목으로 보는 노동신문] 2월 15일(금)
[사진으로 보는 노동신문] 2월 15일(금)
북, “《우리》라는 말에 비낀 참모습”
김정일위원장의 혁명적 낙관주의 정신
[사진] 북, 다채로운 광명성절경축 기념행사
북, 새로운 북미관계를 위하여 미국이 화답할 차례라고 강조
정기풍교수, “남북체제 인정해 연방 민족통일 실현하자” 외 1
Copyright ⓒ 2000-2019 KANCC(Korean American National Coordinating Council). All rights reserved.
E-mail:  :  webmaster@kancc.org